Posted on Feb 15, 2018 in Retirement Quotes
It’s time for you to grab a cup of coffee, kick your shoes off, and enjoy a little “me time”. You’re about to soak in some good humor, wisdom, and insight regarding the things in life that really matter. Read on – and enjoy the top 10 retirement senior quotes of all time.
1. “I’m not just retiring from the company, I’m also retiring from my stress, my commute, my alarm clock, and my iron.” – Author unknown
2. “Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
3. “There’s never enough time to do all the nothing you want.” – Bill Watterson, Calvin, and Hobbes
4. It’s paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn’t appeal to anyone“ – Andy Rooney
5. “Sooner or later I’m going to die, but I’m not going to retire.” – Margaret Mead
6. “Retirement is the ugliest word in the language”-.Ernest Hemingway
7. “Choose a work that you love and you won’t have to work another day.” – Confucius
8. “Often when you think you’re at the end of something, you’re at the beginning of something else.” – Fred Rogers
9. “I am old but I am forever young at heart. We are always the same age inside. Know that you are a perfect age. Each year is special and precious, you can only live it once. Do not regret growing older, it’s a privilege denied to many!” – Richard Gere
10. “You know all those things you’ve wanted to do with and You should go do them.” – Author unknown
Have you retired? What does it mean to you? Landmark Senior Living has changed the way older adults approach retirement and their golden years.
You can’t have retirement quotes without experience. With more than three decades of history helping seniors find the perfect apartment at the perfect price, we believe that senior living should be affordable without compromising on the amenities you need, and features you want.
We’ve redefined senior living. Come home to Landmark. Take a look at our multiple senior living communities.